Doggie Day Care
Must Love Dogs provides lots of love and attention in a fun, safe environment for dogs to play all day. Our day care dogs are placed in indoor / outdoor play areas where they can socialize and play to develop and enhance their social skills with other dogs.
They are separated by size, temperament, and activity level. If a dog is tired, comfy dog beds are provided.
After a full day of fun your dog will be returned to you happy and relaxed and pleased to see you.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
- We require all new clients to complete our temperament test by attending a social evaluation day.
- Guests who are not accustomed to high levels of activity or playing within groups sometimes require an adjustment period. Fatigue, sore paws, excessive thirst or sore muscles are common signs of such.
- Dogs are pack animals and often play and wrestle with teeth and paws. Therefore, even under professional supervision, nicks, scrapes and occasional puncture wounds can occur. In the event of injury, we will contact you immediately, or if minor, we will advise you at the time of departure.
- During playtime, our leash-free environment allows dogs the opportunity to interact in close physical contact (including nose-to-nose) with each other. While Must Love Dogs number one goal is to provide a healthy, safe, and sanitary environment, nothing can be 100% effective against the spread of communicable illnesses.
- Our minimum age is 3 months / 12 weeks with at least two rounds of vaccinations including Bordetella and DAPP or DHLPP. All puppies 6 months and older must be spayed or neutered. Please make sure to provide us with your updated vaccination records. We require Bordetella (every 6 months – if expired must be given at least 5 days before coming to stay with us), Rabies, and DAPP or DHLPP.
Full Day of Day Care
A full day starts as early as 7:30 am to 7pm (except on Tuesdays when the day care
closes at 6pm)
If a dog is tired, comfy dog beds are provided.
After a full day of fun your dog will be returned to you happy and tired and so pleased to see you.
Half Day of Day Care
Sometimes a quick drop off is all you may need if parents want to go to the movies, shop, attend an office appointment or enjoy a relaxing lunch, drop off your dog any 4.5 hours in a day.
Day Care Packages
We admit it dogs love our day care
So take advantage of our discounts that we offer with our 10 day, 20 day and 30 day Packages. Packages have no expiration and all sales are final. Unused portion of packages (after deducting the used services at regular standard rates) shall be transferable for use on other services
George Town Hours
Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 7:30am - 7:00pm
Tues 7:30 - 6:00pm
7 days a week
365 days per year
Camana Bay Hours
10:00am - 6pm
10:00 am - 7pm
9:00 am - 7pm
By Appointment only
stay and play address
55 Arthurs Way, George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
shop and spa address
Market Street, Camana Bay, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands